Chubby and sweet baby panda Lu takes a trip to the city. Buy groceries at the shopping mall, make drinks at the coffee shop, prepare ice cream and play hide-and-seek with the cutest baby pets!
Dress up, style hair and get ready for tons of city adventures with baby panda Lu. Go to a grocery store and pick some food. Ready for a sweet treat? Rush to a coffee shop and make the best drink in town. Call mommy panda Pandora for a delicious ice cream cone. Clean up the fountain, decorate the slide and invite baby bear, turtle, penguin, owl and parrot to play hide-and-seek!
Enjoy big city adventures with fluffy baby panda Lu and her baby pet friends:
· Dress up in city fashion clothes and do a crazy hairstyle for a chubby panda Lu!
· Check the grocery list and buy vegetables, fruits and juice at the food mart!
· Have a little break at the coffee shop and make a delicious drink!
· Get ready for a cold ice cream cone with Lu’s mommy panda Pandora!
· Clean the fountain at the park and play with baby bear!
· Decorate your favorite slide at the playground and have fun!
· Play hide-and-seek with 5 baby pet friends at the park!
· Find where baby bear, turtle, penguin, owl and parrot hid!
· Watch funny videos for kids and get bonus coins for exciting items!
· Play every day and become the best friend with baby panda Lu!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
ABOUT TutoTOONS Games for Kids
Crafted and play-tested with kids and toddlers, TutoTOONS games cherish the childhood and help children learn the basic life skills through the games they love. Dress up games can develop creativity and art skills, cleanup games build good every day habits, cooking games show how to help parents at home, pet games teach to share and care. These are just a few examples how TutoTOONS games let children explore the world around them and develop on their screen time.
IMPORTANT message to parents
DISCOVER more fun with TutoTOONS!
Play our games: http://tutotoons.com/games
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TutoTOONSGames
Subscribe our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/TutoTOONS
Subscribe our newsletter for families: http://bit.ly/SubscribeKidsNews