By using MOJ@SKB mobile bank, you can follow via your mobile device anywhere and anytime the balance on your personal accounts, card accounts, savings, deposits and loans while you can also make payments via UPN and transfer funds to other accounts.
MOJ@SKB mobile bank is characterized by simple navigation, user-friendly graphic interface and intuitive usage with simple movements. The app enables personal settings, quick overview to the products most important for the user.
With MOJ@SKB, you will have easier access to SKB NET – the mobile bank contains a one-time password generator which replace the identification card (a calculator), which you have used so far for accessing the online bank.
MOJ@SKB mobile bank is secure. The access to financial data is protected with your personal identification number (PIN) combined with a one-time password generator on a mobile device which is not transferable to a different device.
The date exchanged between the app and bank’s system are located on a protected server. State-of-the-art security mechanisms are used for data transfer and the transfers are encrypted in line with the latest standards which prevents access to data ad their misuse.
The data related to accounts and a password are not saved in the app nor on a mobile device. If you leave a mobile device with active app unattended, the mobile bank will automatically lock after 5 minutes of non-functioning. If your mobile device is stolen or lost, you can deactivate it in the closest SKB outlet or by calling SKB TEL.
After three invalid entries of PIN, the app will temporarily lock for 30 minutes. After this time, you will again be able to enter your personal number (PIN). After repeated three invalid entries, the app will finally lock; a new activation is required in an outlet or by calling the SKB TEL at (01) 471 55 55.
Installation of the app is free-of-charge.
In MOJ@SKB mobile bank, you will be able to do the following:
• Monitor operations on your personal accounts,
• Name accounts and products,
• Follow the account transactions, executed payment orders, payment orders in waiting, and rejected payment orders,
• Check details of each transaction,
• Monitor transactions on debit and payment-credit cards,
• Perform payments via QR code or with manual entry of an UPN order,
• Perform transfers among your accounts,
• Review orders by period, currency, type of transaction and amount,
• Prepare payment orders and save them as payment templates,
• Monitor the waiting line and archive of payments,
• Monitor savings accounts, deposits and loans,
• Switch between different profiles,
• Create a QR code with data necessary for payment and send it to the payer.
• Contact and receive the bank’s notifications,
• Order services and more.
If you don’t use MOJ@SKB mobile bank for managing your finance, you can also access the following via the app:
• List and location of ATMs and SKB bank’s outlets with information about working hours and services.
• SKB bank’s contact info.
• One-time password generator for entry and confirmation of payment orders in SKB NET internet bank.
For MOJ@SKB mobile bank, we have already been developing new, interesting and useful functionalities. Also, we will keep upgrading it constantly in the future, so that your user experience is as good as possible and up-to-date.
To access MOJ@SKB mobile bank you can visit the closest SKB outlet or call SKB TEL at (01) 471 55 55.
For more information, visit www.skb.si, or send us a message to email@example.com